Parts of PowerPoint Window – Let us discuss the various important parts of the PowerPoint window –
Parts of PowerPoint Window
File Tab – The File tab replaces the Office button from PowerPoint 2007. You can click it to check backstage view, which is the place to come when you need to open or save files, create new presentations, print a presentation and do other file-related operations.
Quick Access Toolbar – The Quick Access Toolbar you will find just above the file tab and its purpose is to provide a convenient place for the PowerPoint most frequently used commands. You can customize this toolbar based on your comfort.
Ribbon – Ribbon contains commands organized in three Components –
- Tabs – Tabs appear across the top of Ribbon and contain groups of related commands. Home, Inside, and Page layout are the example of Ribbon tabs.
- Groups – Groups organize related command. Each group name appears below the group on the Ribbon. For example – Group of commands related to fonts groups of commands related to alignment (paragraph Group), etc.
- Commands – commands appear within each group mentioned above. For example – Bold, Italic and underline are the commands appear under the font group of the Home tab.
Title Bar – This is the top section of the window. It shows the name of the file followed by the name of the program which in his case is Microsoft PowerPoint.
Slide Area – This is the area where the actual slide is created and edited. You can add, edit and delete text, images, shapes, and multimedia in this section.
Help – The help icon can be used to get PowerPoint related help anytime you need. Clicking on the opens the PowerPoint help window where you have a list of common topics to browse from. You can also search for specific topics from the search bar at the top.
Slide View – The group of four buttons located to the left of the zoom control, near the bottom 9f the screen, lets you switch between PowerPoint views.
- Nirmal Layout View – This displays Page in normal view with the slide on the right and a list of thumbnails to the left. This view allows you to edit individual slides and also rearrange them.
- Slide Sorter View – This displays all the slides as a matrix. This view only allows you to rearrange the slides but not edit the contents of each slide.
- Reading View – This view is like a slide show with access to the windows taskbar in case you need to switch Windows. However, like the slide show you cannot edit anything in this view and clicking will progress the presentation to the next slide.
Notes Section – This section allows you to add notes for the presentation. These notes will not be displayed on the screen during the presentation. These are just quick reference for the presenter.
Slide Tab – This section is available only in the Normal views. It displays all the slides in sequence. You can add, delete and reorder slides from this section.
We hope you want our article, Which is about the Parts of PowerPoint Window. You probably have any queries and questions on this put up –Parts of PowerPoint Window. So you possibly can comment under. Other than this, if some need to give us ideas or recommendation on our Website, then we are able to additionally Contact Us or E-mail email@example.com.